As a lawyer in the Personal Injury team in Slater and Gordon’s Sydney office, I’m focused and passionate about getting my clients the best outcome. I practise in public liability cases, helping people get fair compensation when they’ve been injured through no fault of their own.
I have strong experience in personal injury law, working with clients from all walks of life on a wide variety of cases. I help to make sure my clients—who are often experiencing complex issues like illness, injury or financial burden—feel supported every step of the way.
The legal process can be complicated and, at times, daunting. As your lawyer, my goal is to always be approachable, so that you feel comfortable asking any questions you have about your case.
Outside of work, I’m involved in a number of Law Society committees, including the:
• NSW Young Lawyers
• NSW Young Lawyers Civil Litigation Committee
• Law Society of New South Wales.
I also represent the Young Lawyers on the Injury Compensation Committee of the Law Society of New South Wales.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- 2012 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2011 La Trobe University Student Union
Memberships and Associations
- NSW Young Lawyers
- NSW Young Lawyers Civil Litigation Committee
- Young Lawyers Representative on Injury Compensation Committee of Law Society of New South Wales
- Law Society of New South Wales