As a lawyer within Slater and Gordon’s Class Actions team, Caitlin works on large-scale group proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Caitlin provides specialist expertise in legal operations to the Class Actions team in conjunction with a legal practice focused on complex commercial class actions litigation.
Caitlin is passionate about innovating the practice of law to get better outcomes for everyday Australians and to have a positive impact on the teams and clients she works with. Her background in engineering and design thinking methodologies gives a different perspective on how to approach legal problems and manage matters. Caitlin uses this perspective to design and develop processes and systems to help manage disputes involving large volumes of information and complex processes.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Victorian Supreme Court
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics) / Bachelor of Engineering (Software), University of Melbourne
- JD, University of Melbourne
- Master of Laws, University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations:
- Law Institute of Victoria
- 2020 Slater and Gordon
- 2001 – 2020 Professional roles in technology, project management, innovation and law in the private and government sectors