I have been practising law for seven years, across all general personal injury law fields and now in the more specific field of medical negligence and catastrophic injury. I have the privilege of fighting for fair compensation for people going through illness, injury or financial difficulty, and making sure they feel supported every step of the way.
As well as medical negligence and catastrophic injury cases, I also have expertise in:
• Complex personal injury litigation claims
• Total and permanent disablement superannuation benefits
• Acquired brain injury or psychiatric injury claims.
I have always enjoyed problem solving, specifically the challenge of breaking down complex problems into easy-to-understand pieces. As your lawyer, I use this skill to guide you through the complexities of the legal system and give you all the information you need for a successful outcome.
I’m focused and passionate about getting my clients the best outcome, and I make sure I handle all cases with the skill, care and commitment they deserve. While I can’t undo what my clients have endured, I can provide them with more support for their future.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Forensic Science, University of Canberra
- 2020 – Present - Slater and Gordon
- 2018 – 2019 – Mills Oakley Lawyers
- 2013 - 2018 - Slater and Gordon
- 2010 - 2013, Blumers Personal Injury Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance