I am passionate about supporting my clients through a difficult time in their life
As QLD State Practice Group Leader for Slater and Gordon I seek to provide my clients with a clear and effective path through the legal system that delivers the best outcome for their case. I am currently based in the Brisbane Office but manage cases QLD wide.
In the past I have worked in diverse areas of medical malpractice in London and Australia, and for the last ten years’ as a specialist litigation lawyer.
When I work on your case, I utilise more than 20 years’ legal and case knowledge to deeply understand your circumstances, the options for moving forward, and the best strategy for delivering a positive outcome for you and your family. I help you navigate a complex legal system, providing you with knowledge of progress and timeframes. My goal is to remove any potential for additional stress during what can be a challenging period in your life.
As Practice Leader with Slater and Gordon QLD, I am motivated every day by the knowledge I am making a positive impact on my clients’ lives. It is a rewarding experience to help those who have suffered an unexpected loss and providing them with a voice they wouldn’t otherwise have had.
I have firsthand knowledge of the of the challenges and upheaval caused by a life-changing incident for my clients and their families. My goal is to provide an empathetic and supportive approach. I am familiar with the emotional and physical needs of people who are experiencing a difficult time in their life and the legal knowledge to help them get back on track.
Please contact me to discuss your legal matter. I am here to help.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Federal Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2019, Shine Lawyers
- 2007 - 2009, Palmers Solicitors
- 2005 - 2007, Shine Lawyers
- 2001 - 2005, Palmers Solicitors
- 1992 - 2001, V R Moffatt and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Patients Association
Awards and Nominations
- 2020 Doyle's Guide - Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyer