As Queensland Practice Leader of Slater and Gordon’s Medical Law team and a principal lawyer, I have the knowledge and experience to guide your claim to a successful conclusion.
I have in excess of 20 years experience as a lawyer and for the last 10 years, I have specialised in medical negligence claims, in particular, claims relating to brain and spinal cord injuries, and compensation claims for individuals with cerebral palsy. I have secured many multi million dollar compensation awards for my clients, and have attained for my client the highest judgment in a compensation judgment in a medical negligence claim in Queensland legal history.
Through my extensive experience across all types of medical negligence claims, I am aware of the challenges and upheaval serious injury can cause to you and your family. Also, I am well familiar with the needs and requirements of injured persons, and the evidence required to successfully recover maximum compensation for you.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Federal Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2019, Shine Lawyers
- 2007 - 2009, Palmers Solicitors
- 2005 - 2007, Shine Lawyers
- 2001 - 2005, Palmers Solicitors
- 1992 - 2001, V R Moffatt and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Patients Association