Having travelled Australia as a professional musician and doing my fair share of world travel, I knew early on that I wanted to excel in a profession that helped people.
I began my legal career in 2014 at Nowicki Carbone, before joining the County Court of Victoria as a Judge’s Associate, then the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria as a Legal Advisor.
I have the ability to assess the viability of your claim and advise you of the chances of a successful outcome, the likely costs involved and the potential compensation.
With my strong technical skills and experience in personal injuries law, I aim to get you the right compensation and justice you deserve. I am straightforward, down to earth and I will work with you to help explain the often complex processes in a way that is easily understood.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Advanced Diploma of Justice
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2018 - Present, Mental Health Legal Centre (Volunteer Lawyer)
- 2018, Magistrates' Court of Victoria
- 2016 - 2018, County Court of Victoria
- 2014 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Young Lawyers