I became a lawyer as I am passionate about helping vulnerable people in the community.
Having faced serious financial hardship and homelessness myself, I can relate to how it feels like when a work injury prevents you from earning the money that was keeping you and your family afloat. I can also relate to how scary it feels when a big insurance company cuts you off your payments. Having lawyers like us, who are skilled and experienced in personal injury law, takes the stress out of standing up for your rights against big insurance companies.
Before working at Slater and Gordon Lawyers, I worked in personal injury law at Maurice Blackburn Lawyers. Over the years, I have also worked with asylum seekers and at various community legal centres.
Everyday, it gives me a deep sense of satisfaction to know that I am fighting for the rights of injured workers.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), University of Sydney
- 2019 – present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2018 – 2019, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- 2019, Marrickville Legal Centre
- 2016 – 2017, Playfair Visa and Migration Services
- 2016 – 2017, Redfern Legal Centre
- 2015 – 2016, HIV/AIDS Legal Centre
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Capital Territory Law Society