In my role as an associate with Slater and Gordon’s Newcastle branch, I’m committed to putting my clients first and getting them the best possible results from their personal injury claim. I draw on my strong experience in workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accidents and public liability claims to ensure my clients get access to justice.
I have expertise in public liability claims across a diverse range of circumstances, from slips and falls in supermarkets, to council cases, to complex cases involving multiple defendants and unusual circumstances. This means that whatever your legal challenge, I give you reliable and practical advice to help you access fair compensation and get your life back on track.
I come from a background in the public service, having worked for the Commonwealth taxation and education departments and also running a TAB agency before turning to the law. This mixed background allows me to provide frank advice to my clients in an easy-to-understand way.
As your lawyer, I provide objective, practical advice about your case, but I’m also compassionate to people suffering from injuries through no fault of their own and ensure I support you throughout the entire claims process
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the ACT and NSW
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting, University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Arts, LaTrobe University
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2007 - 2008, Housing Industry Association
- 2007, Australian National Audit Office
- 1999 - 2004, ACT Totalisator Agency Board
- 1993 - 1999, Department of Education
- 1984 - 1993, Australian Taxation Office
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of the ACT