I commenced my career in law over 20 years ago as an office junior with a sole practitioner right through to my current role. I have worked in a range of firms, both Plaintiff and Defendant firm in both Perth and Melbourne. I have worked at Slater and Gordon since 2010 primarily in workers’ compensation.
I understand that the process of lodging and progressing through a workers’ compensation claim can be confusing and often overwhelming. I enjoy being in a position to support and guide clients through this to make it as easy as possible, so they can focus on their recovery whilst assisting them obtain the compensation they deserve.
I pride myself on client care and compassion. I always take the time to really listen to my client’s and provide them with the best service I possibly can.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Diploma in Legal Services
- Certificate IV in Customer Contact
- 2010 to present – Slater and Gordon
- 2005-2010 Ligeti Partners (Melbourne)
- 2003-2005 - Corser & Corser (Merger with Trevor Darge Barrister & Solicitor)
- 1999-2003 -Trevor Darge, Barrister & Solicitor