I pursued a career in law to help and empower everyday people. Defending the rights of individual people is an inherent part of my own personal values and passion for the union movement. I am proud to fight for the rights of workers in industrial and employment law disputes.
I help people in a variety of Employment law areas, including:
- Sexual Harrassment
- Unfair Dismissals
- Negotiated Exits
- Disciplinary Matters
My own life experiences and background have fuelled my motivation for helping other people. I believe every person deserves access to justice and representation before the law.
I am motivated to assist people to move on with their lives and obtain justice. Industrial and Employment law clients can be in very difficult situations. I am dedicated to achieving a positive outcome for my clients with the assistance of my experienced team.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Global Studies
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - 2019, Victorian Trades Hall Council - Young Workers Centre
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Womens' Lawyers
- Co-author of the article “Stealthing: A Criminal Offence?” published in Current Issues in Criminal Justice, by Taylor & Francis on 22 May 2019, available at: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10345329.2019.1604474