I practise in personal injury law with Slater and Gordon, focused on workers’ compensation cases and crossover civil liability claims involving workers injured on third-party sites or under the direction of a third party.
It took me a long time to realise what I wanted to do, in fact, it wasn’t until my family went through a legal battle that I was inspired to become a lawyer. Now, I’m passionate about helping people who have sustained injuries in workplace accidents, as well as families who have lost loved ones in accidents.
I’m a country boy at heart and know how important it is to be able to connect with my clients on a personal level. I’m easy to talk to and flexible in my approach—I’ll listen to your problems, work out how to help you and explain everything to you in an accessible way.
One of my proudest achievements has been negotiating a significant settlement for a client who had sustained a nasty back injury while manually packing boxes on a production line because a machine had broken down.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law
- 2017 - Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- 2008 - Workers Compensation Independent Review Office Approved Legal Services Provider
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales