As a Principal Lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s superannuation insurance litigation practice group, I'm an expert in insurance disputes across disability and general insurance. I’m here to help you navigate the legal system when things go wrong, acting as a buffer between you and the insurance companies. I make your problem my problem and I’m on hand to provide emotional support, every step of the way.
I’ve been practising insurance law for more than 20 years, and am privileged to act as a voice for those who need help fighting for what they deserve. It’s what keeps me motivated, year in and year out. There’s nothing more rewarding than helping you get the justice you deserve.
As a migrant who has had to overcome language barriers and other cultural challenges, I know what it feels like when the odds are stacked against you. That’s why I’m passionate about fairness and levelling the playing field for those who might not have access to the same resources and opportunities as others.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1990 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1990 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 1988 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 1981 - Graduate Diploma in Education, Mercy College, Melbourne
- 1979 - Bachelor of Economics, Monash University
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2010, Downer EDI
- 2003 - 2009, Mason Black Lawyers
- 1996 - 2003, Mendelsons Lawyers
- 1994 - 1996, Gambera & Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Women in Insurance
- Australian Italian Lawyers Association
- Northern Suburban Law Association
- Southern Solicitors Group
- The Sicilian Association of Australia
- Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association Inc