Growing up in regional Victoria, I was exposed to, first hand, the lack of legal support available to those who have suffered injustice, and it motivated me to get involved so that I could give back to the community I grew up in. Over the last four years, I have worked across various different personal injury areas, such as public liability, Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claims, institutional abuse and workers compensation.
I want to help injured workers get back on their feet and doing what they love. I help them do this by providing legal advice, support and guidance so they can focus on their recovery.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Slater and Gordon
- Arnold Thomas & Becker Lawyers
- Ryan Carlisle Thomas Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Bendigo Law Association
- Victorian Womens Lawyers
- Maryborough Rovers Football Netball Club