Over the years I have come to understand the importance of establishing a direct, personal relationship with my clients, and I work side by side with them and their families, explaining the legal issues and making their journey through the claims process as easy as possible, focusing on their needs and circumstances. I put emphasis on delivering the best possible results for my clients while being supportive, empathetic and caring.
I have been practising as a lawyer since 2004, initially commencing practice in Europe (Poland) as a commercial litigator. I now specialise in personal injury law, and have found it to be both rewarding and fulfilling. I understand that a collaborative approach, along with understanding and dedication to my clients, delivers the best outcomes.
I feel privileged that I can help people that need justice, and give them and their families the satisfaction that they have been awarded fair and just compensation.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 - Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2012 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- 2012 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Wollongong
- 2008 - Master of International Trade and Commerce Law, Macquarie University
- 2004 - Master of Law, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - 2019, Masselos & Co Lawyers
- 2016 - 2017. Premier Compensation Lawyers
- 2012 - 2016, Drexler Litigation Lawyers
- 2004 - 2006. Bochenski's Institute
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Lawyers Alliance