I started working in the legal industry in 2012, and since 2016 have practised as a public liability lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Melbourne.
I work across a broad range of public liability cases, representing clients involved in:
- Slips and trips
- Council complaints
- Physical and sexual assaults
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Defective products
- Premises liability.
I am passionate and dedicated to helping people who have been injured due to negligence. I am wholly committed to making the legal system work for those who deserve full and fair compensation. My approach is to plan a strategy as soon as each case comes in the door, with a focus on providing professional and practical solutions for clients.
I tailor my services to you, and will always make myself available to answer your questions and provide sound advice on your case. I will manage your case from beginning to end, in a careful and considered way, and apply my natural creativity and tenacity to help get the best outcome for your needs.
I'm proud to work as part of a great team to help you get the best solution.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2015 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Media Studies, La Trobe University
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2014, Consumer Action Law Centre
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria