As an Associate with Slater and Gordon, I bring over a decade of diverse legal experience to help everyday Australians navigate the legal system with confidence.
Based in Perth, I practice in public liability and criminal injury compensation cases, and also have experience in:
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers’ compensation
- Aviation law
- Family law
- Commercial law
- Probate law.
Personal injury law is challenging, but highly rewarding. I am proud to support my clients, who are often going through a very complex and difficult time in their life, feel confident about getting the support and justice they need to adjust and move on with their lives.
I give my clients my absolute dedication and commitment to getting the best possible outcome, whatever their situation. My approach is empathetic and attentive as I support clients throughout the course of their claim.
My broad experience prior to joining Slater and Gordon in November 2018 includes working with the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse, providing advice to victims in relation to potential civil claims.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2016 - 2018, Rose & Co Lawyers
- 2008 - 2016, Bradley Bayly Legal
- From 2014, I worked with the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse by providing advice to victims in relation to potential civil claims. In addition to the provision of legal advice, I worked with the Honourable Dr Graham Jacobs MLA and abuse survivors in attempting to amend the Western Australian 1935 and 2005 Limitation Acts in order to abolish the limitation periods that applied to victims of historical child sexual abuse.