I'm an expert in workers compensation claims and also have experience acting for clients injured in motor vehicle accidents.
I help my clients to negotiate their way through the complexities of the Victorian WorkCover scheme. I ensure that my clients understand and obtain access to their rights and entitlements to both statutory (‘no fault’ compensation) and common law (‘fault based’ compensation) benefits. I'm compassionate, dedicated and a straightforward communicator. My passion for personal injury law is driven by my genuine desire to achieve justice and equality and helping injured workers from a diverse range of backgrounds during times of financial and emotional uncertainty.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2008 - Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2008 - 2010, Winn Legal
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance