Now Principal Lawyer in the Medical Law team, I’ve been at Slater and Gordon since starting my law career in 1996.
I’ve acted for many clients with devastating injuries. My job is to guide them through the legal process and help them get justice and compensation as quickly as possible.
I’ve always been interested in science and medicine, and my attention to detail makes me well suited to my role in the Medical Law team.
When you work with me you can count on my positive attitude. I am always happy to be contacted with questions or concerns and I will always give you a clear answer and a smile.
I’m proud to share my knowledge, experience and commitment with you but most importantly, I want you to know that I genuinely care about you and your situation. Getting justice for you cases to me and I will work tirelessly to get the best outcome for you.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Leo Cussen Institute
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Science
- 1996 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- North Melbourne Football Club