I started my career in the shock trauma service at a major hospital’s emergency department and would often feel frustrated at not being able to do more for people in need. I knew I wanted to stand up for the rights of injured people, which is why I now work in personal injury law.
As lawyers, we stand by our clients as they go through some of their very worst days; being able to go to work every day and know that I can really help improve their lives is a privilege. For me, there is no better job.
I make every effort to work towards getting the best outcome for my clients, while keeping them in the loop and reassured every step of the way. I’m always accessible and approachable—if you need someone to talk to, you can call or email me at any time.
I know litigation can be scary and I try to take the fear and stress out of it so that you can focus on what’s important—your mental and physical health and well being.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Juris Doctor Australian National University
- Bachelor of Music, Australian National University
- 2017 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Capital Territory Law Society
- Women Lawyers Association ACT
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights