When people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answer was always ‘I want to make the world a better place.’
I now work in Slater and Gordon’s personal injury claims team, where I'm an expert in motor vehicle accidents. By helping my clients achieve the best possible result from their claims so they can get their lives back on track, I get to live my dream.
I help clients with:
- complex personal injury claims
- psychiatric injury claims
- children’s claims
- motorcycle accident claims
- accidents involving public transport
- accidents involving forklifts and trailers.
There are few things more devastating than having a life-altering event happen as you’re going about your daily life. I believe everyone deserves an opportunity to recover from such an unfortunate event and have access to expert legal advice to help access their full entitlements.
By providing comprehensive advice on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis, I help you access the support and compensation you need and deserve after suffering an injury.
I’m always available to discuss any worries you might have, addressing your concerns clearly and simply.
Getting justice for you is what matters to me—I strive to get the best possible outcome for my clients at all times
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2020 - Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- 2014 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2014 - Diploma in Law
- 2011 - Diploma of Business
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- NSW Young Lawyers
- Committee Member - The Law Society of NSW - Personal Inury Committee
- Committee Member - The Law Society of NSW - Dispute Resolution Committee