I decided to get into the law after working in Human Resources for many years. At the time, I was dealing with basic employment law issues which I really enjoyed, so I decided to take the plunge and study law.
Whilst I am a recent practitioner of the law with Slater and Gordon, my previous Human Resources experience gives me a good foundation in understanding the practicalities and challenges faced by employees in the current employment environment.
When an employee is mistreated in a workplace, I am driven to achieve justice and a positive outcome for them. Unfortunately, not all employers do the right thing, I am here to be your voice and to get what you deserve.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Perth
- Juris Doctor, Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Murdoch University
- 2020 – Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2003 – 2020, various Human Resources related positions within the mining, construction and oil & gas sectors, across Western Australia.
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Services Union
- Law Society of Western Australia