Adrian is a lawyer at Slater and Gordon, who mainly working on the compulsory acquisition and planning matters.
Adrian began his career at Slater and Gordon as a paralegal in 2012 working on large-scale class actions. He completed his law degree in 2013 and was admitted to practice in 2014 whilst working as a graduate lawyer at the firm.
Adrian has represented a diverse range of clients including individual property owners, developers, companies, parties with leasehold and other interests in property affected by compulsory acquisitions, incorporated associations and not-for-profit organisations.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 - Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2013 - Bachelor of International Relations, La Trobe University
- 2012 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2011 La Trobe University Student Union
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- La Trobe University Student Union