Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Public Liability, Lawyer
Zoe first realised she wanted to be a lawyer when she was in primary school and her passion for the law has been growing ever since.
As a compensation lawyer, Zoe specialises in public liability claims. She aims to secure the fairest possible settlement for all of her clients, to help them get back to the same financial position.
Zoe understands that each of her clients’ stories is unique and strives to find solutions to even the most complex claims. She is always willing to offer a listening ear and supports her clients through what can sometimes be a challenging legal process. Zoe isn’t satisfied unless she has exceeded her clients’ expectations in all aspects of their claim.
Zoe embodies Slater and Gordon’s high professional standards on a daily basis. One of her strengths as a lawyer is her extensive knowledge of legal practice and procedure specific to personal injury claims.
Zoe’s high level of expertise has helped her achieve positive outcomes for her clients, including:
- A group of 30 women who were former private patients of the man dubbed the “Butcher of Bega”;
- A woman who was hit on the head by a faulty boom gate in a local shopping centre;
- A man who was hit in the face with a falling sign at a hardware store.
Zoe also has court experience across many jurisdictions including Local Courts, District Courts, Supreme Courts, the Supreme Court of Appeal and the High Court.
- Public liability claims
- Motor vehicle claims
- Victims’ compensation claims
- since 2015 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2011 – 2014 Slater and Gordon (law clerk)
- 2007 – 2011 Keddies Lawyers (law clerk)
- 2006 – 2007 Ryde Local Court (volunteer paralegal to the duty solicitor)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales