Project Litigation, Lawyer
Melbourne lawyer William Zerno predominantly works in project litigation on the Manus Island Class Action. He is passionate about representing large groups of people in complex, large-scale litigation.
William commenced his legal career at Slater and Gordon in 2011 in the New Client Services department and previously worked as a graduate lawyer in Medical Law in the Sydney office.
- Class Actions
- Common law negligence
- 2015 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2013 Slater and Gordon, Graduate lawyer
- 2012 Slater and Gordon, Paralegal
- 2011 Slater & Gordon, New Client Services
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria