Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Lawyer
Victor Purkiss acts for clients who have suffered ranging from mildly debilitating to life altering, advising them on all matters associated with NSW Compensation, including weekly entitlements, medical expenses, lump sum permanent impairment and work damages.
Victor has experience in:
- Liaison with clients, employers, insurers, medical personnel etc
- Claims for weekly entitlements and lump sum potentially leading to work damages claim or commutation
- Applications to Resolve a Dispute and all legal forms dealing with the Compensation Commission
Victor gives his clients advice on how to deal with insurers, medical personnel, employers, rehabilitation providers and keeps them fully up to date with the progress and procedure of their workers claims.
- Slater and Gordon since 2010 (lawyer)
- 2008-2010 Drexler and Partners in Sydney (lawyer)
- 2007 Legal Society, Townsville, North Queensland
- Pre-2007 professional musician
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008 Admitted Supreme Court of NSW
- 2008 Legal Practice Certificate, St Leonards, NSW
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University Townsville North Queensland
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Society of NSW