Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Superannuation Disability Claims, Lawyer
Since joining the firm Tristan Nathanielsz has gained experience working across a large range of issues in superannuation and disability insurance law and has experience in dealing with some of Australia’s largest insurers.
Tristan shows an unwavering quest for justice and much empathy for his clients’ circumstances. He finds it very rewarding being able to provide his clients with access to superannuation entitlements which they are often not aware they had.
Tristan’s passion for social justice flourished while working at the Monash Oakleigh Legal Service and the Family Law Assistance Program. It is a passion that continues today and is one of the factors that attracted him to Slater and Gordon.
- since 2013 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2012 - 2013 Slater and Gordon, Graduate Lawyer
- 2010 – 2012 Slater and Gordon (law clerk - Superannuation)
- 2009 – 2011 Monash Oakleigh Legal Service (volunteer)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP)
- 2011 Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (with Honours)
- Law Institute of Victoria