Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Senior Associate
Tom Burgoyne works predominantly in motor vehicle accident matters advising on and pursuing statutory ‘no fault’ benefits and common law damages claims in negligence for personal injuries.
Tom also advises on and pursues statutory ‘no fault’ benefits and common law damages claims in negligence arising out of work-related injuries for everyday, working people facing physically, emotionally and financially tough times.
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (TAC)
- 2016 Slater and Gordon (senior associate)
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (associate)
- 2009 Slater and Gordon (graduate lawyer, lawyer)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2010 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2009 Practical Legal Traineeship at Slater and Gordon
- 2009 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Deakin University
- 2008 Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University
Memberships and associations
Law Institute of Victoria