WorkCover Claims, Principal Lawyer
Tom Bradley believes it is of the greatest importance to stand up for the rights of workers. Having a strong affiliation with the union movement, Tom has a friendly and approachable personality and quickly develops very good relationships with his clients.
"I believe it is important for my clients to feel that their concerns are listened to and remedied in a prompt fashion."
Tom is a member of the MEAA (Equity Section) and since joining Slater and Gordon in 2005 became a member and union delegate of the ASU.
Tom represents people of diverse backgrounds, from young apprentices just starting out in the workforce to mature workers who have spent their working life employed in a variety of jobs. The common element amongst Tom’s clients is that they have all suffered injury in the course of their employment.
Tom believes that through strong and committed representation he can help workers stand up to large and powerful organisations, ensuring that the powerless in our society have a voice. "I get great satisfaction in knowing that I have been able to assist an injured worker to obtain a fair and just outcome in their claim."
"I'm proud to work for Slater and Gordon. Our reputation is that without fear or favour we stand up for those members of the community who, through no fault of their own, are disenfranchised or powerless." - Tom Bradley
- WorkCover Claims
- Personal Injury Law
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (principal lawyer)
- 2005 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2004-2005 Supreme Court of Victoria (registry officer)
- 1996-2002 Spark and Cannon (court reporter)
- 1986-2005 Actor (freelance)
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Labor Party
- Courts Practice Committee at Law Institute of Victoria
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialist - Personal Injury Law
- 2005 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2005 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Institute
- 2003 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Latrobe University
- 1993 Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Monash University