Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Through having a background in psychology Tina is able to appreciate the human emotions behind the legal issues in family law. With patience and empathy, she strives hard to achieve the best outcomes for her clients and their children while guiding them through a difficult period in their lives.
Tina has become a valued member of the Slater and Gordon team since joining the firm in 2011. She was attracted to the firm by its reputation for representing and helping everyday Australians and its dedication to achieving the best results for clients.
- Since 2011 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2010 – 2011 Federal Magistrates Court of Australia
- 2008 – 2011 Conveyancing and Property Lawyers Pty Ltd
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 Master of Laws, University of Sydney, NSW
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2009 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, NSW
- 2009 Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University, NSW
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts – Psychology, Macquarie University, NSW
Memberships and Associations
- Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Young Lawyers
- University of Sydney Alumni
- Macquarie University Alumni
- Born in the United Kingdom and her parents are of Sri Lankan descent