Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Tina prides herself on providing her clients with a confidential, safe environment where they are able to feel at ease discussing extremely difficult matters that are close to their hearts. She understands that clients are experiencing some emotions for the first time and she is able to assist and understand the uniqueness of their individual family law matters. She works with her clients to achieve a result resolving their matters in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
- De facto property settlements
- Matrimonial settlements
- Child support
- Custody issues
- Domestic violence
- since August 2015 Slater and Gordon (Associate)
- 2010-2013 Kelly Legal (Senior Associate)
- 2007-2010 Connolly Suthers Lawyers (Associate)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University, Townsville