Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Tim Jackson has a strong record of finding positive outcomes for his clients. He strives to deliver on his promise by helping his clients get their lives back on track, many of whom have experienced life-changing events.
Tim assists clients in South East Melbourne from our Dandenong and Cranbourne Offices. Tim also oversees our team at Wangaratta.
Since joining Slater and Gordon, Tim has enjoyed the opportunity to assist the needs of everyday Australians. His expertise includes claims relating to motor vehicle accidents and workers compensations.
- Workers Compensations
- Motor Vehicle Accident claims
- Sentencing Act claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 Admitted to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, Honours
- 2012 Vice Chancellor Award for Outstanding Contribution to University Life
- 2013 – Lawyer (Slater and Gordon)
- 2012 Legal Assistant (Slater and Gordon)
- 2012 Electorate Office – (Commonwealth of Australia)
- 2012 – Director (Putt & Glow Mini Golf)
- 2011 – Law Mentor
Memberships and Associations
- Member, North East Health Human Ethics and Research Committee
- Co-Chair, Law Institute of Victoria, Young Lawyers Regional and Suburban Committee.
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria, Young Lawyers Executive Committee
- SES Volunteer Member
- Volunteer Lawyer, Hume Riverina Community Legal Service.
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria
- Tim’s Grandparents emigrated from Italy in the early 1900s and were tobacco farmers in North East Victoria.
- Tim’s Mother is a teacher in North East Victoria and his father works as an electrical engineer