Social Responsibility Manager
As the Social Responsibility Manager, Suzy Mallett is responsible for coordinating and promoting the social responsibility efforts of the firm and its people. Examples include facilitating the firm’s Pro Bono and Staff Volunteering programs, Staff Giving Fund, as well as identifying and developing sustainability initiatives.
Suzy is a lawyer with a background in the community legal sector who has always been passionate about giving access to justice to those who are unable to afford representation. She also takes great satisfaction in supporting staff members at the firm who are already contributing to community initiatives through their time and skills.
Suzy began with Slater and Gordon in 2004 as an articled clerk and worked in a number of personal injury practices before transferring to project litigation 2008.
Suzy is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Product Liability
- Class Actions
- Since 2012 Slater and Gordon (social responsibility manager)
- 2004 – 2012 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- Coburg/Brunswick Community Legal Service (administrator)
Memberships and associations
Law Institute of Australia
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2005 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2004 Bachelor of Laws, LaTrobe University
- 2001 Bachelor of Legal Studies, LaTrobe University