Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Commercial and Project Litigation, Practice Group Leader
Stephen Moss is an experienced commercial litigator with comprehensive commercial and intellectual property expertise. Stephen has extensive experience in the gaming, travel and fashion industries, as well as regulatory compliance work, including specialist advice to medical practitioners.
Stephen's gaming clients include manufacturers of gaming and amusement machines, and operators of on-line and land-based casinos, and he has been involved in numerous regulatory inquiries in Australia, Asia and the USA.
He is principal solicitor for the Travel Compensation Fund and includes among his clients the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and various airlines in Australia.
Stephen also acts in a broad range of intellectual property disputes, including patent, copyright and trademark litigation, patent licensing negotiation, advice and know-how, as well as trademarks and copyright, including their transfer.
He advises medical professional bodies on Medicare compliance issues and regularly gives Health Insurance Act compliance advice to large corporate radiology practices and individual practitioners.
- since 2009 Slater and Gordon (practice group leader)
- 1997-2009 McCabe Terrill Lawyers (partner)
- 1991-1997 Blessington Judd (solicitor and partner)
- 1989-1991 Mallesons Stephen Jaques (solicitor)
- 1988 Baker and McKenzie (summer clerk)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2005 Appointed Arbitrator of the Local Court of New South Wales
- 1992 Admitted High Court of Australia
- 1989 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- International Association of Gaming Attorneys