Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident, Practice Group Leader
Nowra group practice leader Stephen Legzadin has more than 25 years of legal experience, having worked in the court system for nine years while studying law part-time, and as a lawyer since being admitted to the Supreme Court in 1996.
Stephen worked at Turner Whelan Solicitors in Sydney for nine years, with a focus on insurance law, before joining Allianz Australia Insurance, where held a senior managerial position as a settlement strategist dealing with compulsory third party claims.
Highly experience in motor vehicle, negligence and compensation claims, Stephen joined Slater and Gordon in 2009, taking over as group practice leader in 2010.
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 1996 Admitted, Supreme Court and High Court
- 1995 Legal Practitioners Admission Board – Diploma in Law Qualification
Memberships and Associations
Australian Lawyers Alliance (financial member)
- Of Latvian and Australian descent
- His father moved to Australia from Latvia after Second World War. His mother is Australian-born with English parents
- Grew up in the multicultural suburb of Belmore in Sydney