Stephanie began her legal career at Slater and Gordon as a paralegal, graduate and then lawyer as part of the landmark Manus Island Class Action in the firm’s Commercial and Project Litigation team. She was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia in 2017.
Stephanie is now practicing personal injury law in the Melbourne Motor Vehicle Accident team, where her dedication to her clients well-being and advocacy of their rights assists them to achieve the best outcomes in all circumstances.
Stephanie is particularly passionate about access to justice for her diverse range of clients, especially those from a non-English speaking or migrant background.
- 2017-present Slater and Gordon (admitted lawyer)
- 2016-2017 Slater and Gordon (graduate program participant)
- 2015-2016 Slater and Gordon (paralegal)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2017 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2014 Juris Doctor, The University of Melbourne
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women’s Lawyers Association