Personal Injury Claims, Lawyer
Stephanie Latham represents clients from all walks of life in their personal injury claims.
This highly organised and enthusiastic lawyer is grateful for the opportunity to be in the position to help those in need. She takes great pride in her work.
Stephanie joined Slater and Gordon when the firm merged Hilliard and Associates in mid-2012.
‘Working for a national law firm gives me greater access to resources that ultimately enables me to provide a better service to my clients,’ she says.
- Workers Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Professional Qualification and Admissions
- 2012 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of Tasmania
- 2011 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, University of Tasmania
- 2010 Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (majoring in Journalism, Media and Communications) University of Tasmania
- 2012 Joined Slater and Gordon via merger with Hilliard and Associates
- 2011 Hilliard and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Tasmania
- Southern Tasmanian Young Lawyers Committee
- Australian Lawyers Alliance (Tasmanian Branch Secretary)
Stephanie is a first generation Australian. Both her parents were born overseas – her mother in Greece and father in Italy – and both migrated to Australia with their families in their early years.