Family Law, Consultant Lawyer
Stan is a valuable and experienced member of the Family Law department and is an accredited Family Law specialist. Stan’s expertise also expands to other areas of law including Estate, Litigation, and Commercial Litigation such as leasing and commercial ventures.
Stan is able to progress with the files as a locum for other members of staff in other areas of the law while they are on leave that enables their files to be progressed in their absence.
Stan enjoys the challenge of his work and the comradery of staff as they assist each other in providing their clients with an efficient, cost effective and professional service.
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (current position)
- 2001 to 2014 Schultz Toomey O’Brien Lawyers at Kawana as solicitor/locum
- 1996 to 2001 Bill Lyons Solicitors at Caloundra
- 1994 to 1996 Andrew Gardiner Lawyers at Mooloolaba
- 1992 to 1994 Klooger Phillips Solicitors at Maroochydore
- 1990 to 1992 Blackwell Appleyard solicitors at Maroochydore
- 1987 to 1990 Bradley and Bray Solicitors at Nambour
- 1985 to 1987 MacDonnells solicitors at Cairns
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1986 Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland as a solicitor
- 1985 Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW as a solicitor
- 1984 Bachelor of Law from UNSW
- 1978 Master of Commerce (Economics) from NSW
- 1976 Diploma of Education from UNSW
- 1975 Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from UNSW
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society