Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Personal Injury, Lawyer
Sheri Carolan is a lawyer in our Dubbo.
Growing up and studying in rural NSW, Sheri has a keen interest in rural health issues. She is a passionate advocate on behalf of her clients and represents many people who live outside metropolitan areas. Sheri understands that the legal process can be daunting and places great importance in ensuring that her clients are aware of their rights so that positive outcomes can be achieved.
While Sheri predominantly works in medical law, she has also had experience in other areas of compensation law as well as property and family law.
- Persona lnjury Claims
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2009 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney
- 2009 Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts (Sociology), University of New England
- since 2010 Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Lawyer
- 2009 – 2010 Adams Leyland Lawyers, Law Clerk
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Casenote: Coyle v Lanarkshire Health Board\
- Presenter: Do Medical Practitioners have a Duty to Rescue? Trauma Conference, October 2014.
- Presenter: Medical Law for Social Workers, Western Sydney Local Health District, February 2014.
- Presenter: Informed Consent Legislation and Recent Developments, Akolade Healthcare Fundamentals Conference, November 2013.