Superannuation and Insurance Litigation Lawyer
Sarah commenced her legal career in 1996 at Slater and Gordon Lawyers and has worked in several departments and offices across the firm including public liability, workcover, and asbestos litigation before moving to the superannuation department in 2007.
Drawing on her considerable experience in the disability insurance area of legal practice Sarah helps her clients understand the legal issues in their case in everyday terms and supports her clients through each stage of their claim to resolution.
Sarah is passionate about her work and helping each client through what is often a very difficult period in their lives and strives to resolve each claim as quickly and efficiently as possible for the best possible outcome.
- Complex insurance litigation claims
- Interest claims
- Income protection claims
- Psychiatric injury claims
- Impairment guidelines (AMA4, GEPIC)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Dec 2014 Admission to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2014 Graduate Diploma Legal Practice
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts (Psychology & Humanities)/Bachelor of Social Welfare Work
- 2015 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2013 Slater & Gordon Graduate Lawyer
- 2010 Slater and Gordon, Senior Mangaging Clerk
- 1996 -2007 Slater and Gordon, legal support and law clerk roles across the firm
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria