Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Public Liability, Lawyer
Working at Slater and Gordon’s Melbourne office, public liability lawyer Sarah Baker thrives on working in a wide-ranging and complex area of the law, while supporting her clients through what is generally a difficult time in their lives.
Honest, compassionate and hardworking, Sarah often works with clients who have sustained physical and psychological injuries as a result of the negligence of others. Her cases vary greatly in terms of the seriousness of the injuries and the circumstances of the incidents, and can include slips and trips, accidents occurring overseas, accidents in schools and playgrounds, physical assaults, dog attacks and product liability.
- Since 2011, Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2004 – 2011 Ryan Carlisle Thomas Lawyers (law clerk)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2010 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2004 Graduate Diploma in Conflict Resolution, La Trobe University
- 2003 Bachelor of Legal Studies, La Trobe University
Memberships and associations
Law Institute of Victoria