Public Liability and Motor Vehicle Accident, Client Intake Lawyer
Working at Slater and Gordon’s Ringwood office, public liability and motor vehicle accident lawyer Sarah Baker thrives on working in wide-ranging and complex areas of the law, while supporting clients through what is generally a difficult time in their lives.
Honest, compassionate and hardworking, Sarah provides advice to clients who have sustained physical and psychological injuries as a result of the negligence of others.
Her cases vary greatly in terms of the seriousness of the injuries and the circumstances of the incidents, and can include slips and trips, accidents occurring overseas, accidents in schools and playgrounds, physical assaults, dog attacks, product liability, sexual assaults and motor vehicle accidents.
As part of the Client Intake team, Sarah is responsible for speaking to clients at the time of their initial call to Slater and Gordon to provide immediate legal advice. Sarah’s role affords clients and their families with easy access to a lawyer who can help them navigate the legal system through this very difficult time in their lives.
- Public liability matters
- Motor vehicle accidents
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2010 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2004 Graduate Diploma in Conflict Resolution, La Trobe University
- 2003 Bachelor of Legal Studies, La Trobe University
- Since 2011, Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2004 – 2011 Ryan Carlisle Thomas Lawyers (Law Clerk)
Memberships, Associations and/or Community Involvement
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Mental Health First Aid Officer