Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Associate
Sandrine Lepage’s clients are typically people who have sustained injuries or permanent impairment as a result of a motor vehicle accident .
Friendly and approachable, Sandrine says there is no better job satisfaction than the reward of fighting for her injured clients, defending their rights and achieving a good outcome for them. As she says, “It is always a great feeling when people receive the compensation they deserve”.
Sandrine graduated from the University of Orleans (France) in 2001, the University of Wollongong in 2006 and joined Slater and Gordon in the same year.
In 2013, Sandrine was accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a personal injury law specialist.
- Motor vehicle accidents
- TAC claims
- Military compensation
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (associate)
- 2006 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2006 Administrative Appeals Tribunal (administrative assistant, legal)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2013 Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2006 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2006 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Wollongong
- 2005 Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts, University of Wollongong
- 2001 Licence de Droit, University of Orleans (France)
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- French Australian Lawyers Association