Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Sacha started her career in the community legal sector and quickly developed a passion for family law. Sacha joined the Slater and Gordon team in 2015 and is especially dedicated to assisting vulnerable families with complex parenting matters.
Sacha’s compassionate and personable nature allows her to support her clients throughout complex legal processes, while ensuring they completely understand the legal issues involved.
Sacha is committed to achieving the best outcome for her clients and is dedicated to resolving their matters as efficiently as possible.
Sacha is currently studying her Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) through the College of Law.
Sacha is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon (Associate)
- 2009 – 2015 Central Coast Community Legal Centre (Family Law Solicitor)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2009 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University, Canberra
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws, University of New England, Armidale
- 2008 Bachelor of Arts, University of New England, Armidale
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Young Lawyers
- Central Coast Law Society
- Cenral Coast Family Law Pathways Network (Committee Member)