Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
As the Managing Solicitor of Conveyancing in Queensland and with a national responsibility for the development of the legal supervision structure for conveyancing, Rukshana manages a very busy workload that ranges from local legal and people matters to a leadership role within the team of supervising lawyers from each jurisdiction.
Rukshana is committed to the development of her team through training and knowledge building with the objective of providing better outcomes for clients.
Based in Brisbane and with more than eight years at the firm, Rukshana started her journey as a Training and Development Manager while at the same time working along side the rest of the team running conveyancing files. Over the following years Rukshana also served as Operations Manager and Supervising Solicitor as the business grew.
Rukshana’s extensive expertise in the managing of conveyancing transactions is highly valued by those around her.
- Conveyancing - Domestic
Professional qualification and admissions
- 2008 Practice Management Course, Queensland Law Society
- 2005 Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, AXIOM College
- 2002 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2002 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2001 Bachelor of Laws, Northern Territory University
- 2001 Bachelor of Arts (Double Major in Psychology), Northern Territory University
Since 2005 Slater and Gordon Conveyancing Works.
Memberships and associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Society of New South Wales