Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Local Government and Planning Claims
Roger is an Accredited Specialist in Local Government, Environment and Planning Law. Roger has represented scores of residents and business owners in compensation claims against planning authorities and government departments, dealing with all aspects of the compensation scheme and the rights and protections offered by compulsory acquisition laws.
Roger has been practicing for over 45 years and in that time has acted for property owners affected by multiple major infrastructure projects, particularly in Victoria.
- Local government
- Town planning
- Compulsory acquisition
- Commercial transactions
- Commercial disputes
- Slater and Gordon since 2008 (practice group leader)
- 1973-2008 Secombs (partner)
Memberships and Associations
- 2006 Law Institute of Victoria (Life Member)
- Specialisation Board, Law Institute of Victoria
- 1996 Specialist Mediation
- 1990 Accredited Specialist Environmental, Planning and Local Government Law
- 1968 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- Melbourne University, Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Melbourne University, Bachelor of Arts