Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Estate Litigation, Lawyer
In practising estate litigation Rita represents people who are not only in need of legal advice but who, in many cases, are still grieving after the loss of somebody close to them.
She strives to provide practical and commercial advice with sensitivity, understanding and a focus on securing the best possible result for her clients.
- Applications to the Court (both County and Supreme) for further provision from a deceased estate;
- Applications for removal of executors/trustees
- Applications to revoke grants of probate;
- Contested probate applications based on allegations of lack of capacity and/or undue influence;
- Applications to the Court on questions of Will interpretation
- Probate and estate administration
- Applications to the Guardianship List of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Superannuation death benefit applications
Professional Qualification and Admissions
- 2013 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 Admitted, Federal Court of Australia
- 2007 Bachelor of Arts, Latrobe University
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, Latrobe University
- 2012 Practical Legal Training, College of Law
- Since 2013, Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2008 – 2013 Slater and Gordon (law clerk)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Latrobe University Alumni