Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Comcare Law, General Manager
Rachael is the General Manager for the NSW/ACT Compensation practice (Metropolitan and Greater Western Sydney) and the National Practice Group Leader for Comcare Law. For more than 15 years, Rachael has been helping people understand the complexity of the federal workers’ claims system (commonly referred to as "Comcare").
Over that time, Rachael has been involved in many high profiles cases, provided advice to key unions and advocated for workers in both court rooms and in the political sphere as a member of the Federal Government’s Comcare Liaison Committee and the Law Council’s Commonwealth Compensation and Employee Law Committee of the Federal Litigation Section.
Rachael assumed the role of General Manager NSW/ACT in July 2013. She is committed to ensuring a greater number of everyday Australians receive quality legal services in NSW/ACT.
- Slater and Gordon, 2013 – present, General Manager, NSW/ACT
- Slater and Gordon, 2003-2007, 2009-present, National Practice Group Leader
- Richards Lawyers, 2002-2003, partner
- Alliance Legal, 2001-2002, lawyer
- Barker Gosling, 2000-2001, lawyer
- Tetlow, Jansen and Doyle, 1999-2000, lawyer
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 1999 Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- 1999 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- 1998 Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
Memberships and Associations
- Commonwealth Compensation Liaison Committee
- Compensation and Employment Law Committee of the Federal Litigation Section