Workers Compensation, Special Counsel
Phillip Bussoletti’s legal career has spanned more than 30 years and over that time he has developed a reputation for his empathy and commitment to clients.
As an Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law and practising in the field of general compensations Phillip has come in contact with many members of the community. He draws satisfaction from being able to offer them assistance and support during tough times.
“Often my clients are families who find themselves in financial difficulty when the main bread-winner is unable to work as the result of an unforeseen event,” Mr Bussoletti said.
“I find it very rewarding to be able to resolve their case and know they are in a much more secure position.”
Mr Bussoletti was born in Wollongong to Italian parents. He speaks fluent Italian
- 2017 – Special Counsel, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 – Principal Lawyer, Slater and Gordon
- 2002 – Partner, Bussoletti Lawyers
- 1986 – Partner, Daly Bussoletti and Co
- 1981 – Lawyer and later Associate at Boyd House and Partners, Sydney
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1981 – Bachelor of Legal Studies Macquarie University;
- 1981 – Admitted as an Attorney, Solicitor and Proctor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 1984 – Certified as an Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law by the Law Society of New South Wales;
- 1986 – Master of Laws (Hons II) Sydney University;
- 1997 – Registered as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory;
- 2005 – Certified as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland.
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Society of Queensland
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance