Motor Vehicle Accidents, Senior Associate
Peter Uniacke has practised as a litigation and general lawyer in Albury-Wodonga since moving to the region from Melbourne with his family in 1990.
Peter is an Accredited Specialist with the Law Society of NSW. As part of the Albury and Wangaratta offices, Peter is responsible for Victorian compensation, and other Victorian insurance claims.
- Interstate insurance issues
- Victorian claims
- New South Wales claims
- since 2011 Slater and Gordon (Senior Associate)
- 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2002-2010 Adams Leyland Lawyers
- 1990-2002 Fleming Muntz Solicitors
- 1989-1990 Wainwright Ryan Solicitors
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 1997 Accredited Specialist Compensation Law, Law Society of NSW
- 1990 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1990 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 1989 Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 1987 Bachelor of Science, Monash University
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Albury and District Law Society
Publications and articles
Peter has written articles for the Law Institute Journal and the Law Society Journal in the 1990’s.
Peter’s ancestors migrated to Australia from Ireland (and Germany) in the 1840s.