Lawyer, Industrial and Employment Law
As a member of Slater and Gordon’s Industrial and Employment Practice Group, Penelope is committed to assisting people who have been treated unfairly at work. Penelope has previously worked in the labour movement and is passionate about working to protect union members and their families.
Penelope was admitted as a lawyer in early 2017 after completing her Summer Clerkship with Slater and Gordon in 2012.
She has experience in assisting with unfair dismissal applications, anti-discrimination matters, employment contract disputes, bullying and harassment claims and other industrial matters.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 Admission to Supreme Court of NSW
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws, Sydney University
- 2012 Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Science, Sydney University
- 2017 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2017 Slater and Gordon, Graduate
- 2015 Slater and Gordon, Senior Legal Assistant
- 2012 Stater and Gordon, Summer Clerk