Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Criminal Law, Lawyer
Paul is a criminal law lawyer who prior to moving to Australia practised at a leading criminal firm in the heart of London’s Chancery Lane legal district.
He is experienced in conducting the full range of criminal advocacy including
- bail applications
- sentencing hearings
- legal argument hearings
As a Solicitor Advocate Paul was one of a limited number of UK solicitors to have rights of audience in all of the senior criminal and civil courts.
Paul is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- rape & sexual assaults
- fraud & Proceeds of crime
- firearms offences
- extradition matters
- drugs importation
- driving offences
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Law Society Police Station Accreditation Scheme (England & Wales) – 2005
- Admitted as Solicitor (England & Wales) – 2008
- Higher Rights of Audience Accredited (criminal & civil)(England & Wales) - 2012
- Admitted as lawyer, Western Australia, Australia – 2015
Memberships & Associations
- Law society of Western Australia
- Law society of England & Wales