Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Patrick is passionate about helping people when they are most in need of assistance. Working in the personal injury area, Patrick strives to make the legal process as clear as possible for his clients, at what can be a difficult and stressful time.
Patrick joined Slater and Gordon because of the firm’s ongoing commitment to social justice and providing everyday people with a strong voice in the Australian legal system.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- 2013 Master of Juris Doctor, University of Canberra
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts, Australian National University
- since 2014 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2009 – 2014 Slater and Gordon (paralegal)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory